Welcome to Keedgo!
"Oh, not another app," you might be thinking.
Yes, we know, apps are not always exciting. But then think about the times when you or your family member struggled to keep up with your kids' activities schedules, updates, emails, and pieces of paper. It could have been managed better, right?
This is why we developed Keedgo - to help you and your kids' activity managers and instructors communicate better.
Effective communication is Keedgo's most important goal but there are many other ways in which our software can help you and those who work very hard to keep your kids safe and busy. Sign-in/out, attendance tracking, activity scheduling, and many other everyday interactions - Keedgo can do it all. Keedgo saves time and helps us stay closely connected.
Most of Keedgo's features are very easy to explore, but here are some tips to guide through the app.
- You can use Keedgo on your browser for many features but you will miss out on real-time communication (like messaging) so we recommend you use the app.
- You join through the invitation that you receive from your activity. The invitation can be either by email or SMS. No invitation? Contact your activity manager or check in your spam folder.
- After you verify your email, you can log in to the app and fill out a few simple fields. These will be visible to all staff - they need to have this information at their fingertips.
- Your basic contact information will be visible to other parents if the roster has been shared by your activity's administrator. Do you see other members in the roster or just your own child (or children)? If the former, then the roster is shared. You can still control what you share with other parents by going to Privacy in Settings - see image below. In this example, you can see that your data is not visible to other parents in the first place. If it were, you'd be able to hide it.
- Note from the snapshots above you can also control how you receive notifications.
- In the roster page, you can keep up to date your contact details or any important information relating to your child. Add your partner to your child’s profile to make it easier for your family to manage your kid’s activities.
- Use Keedgo's messenger for quick communication!
- See all communication (announcements, documents, pictures, waivers) and reply to this communication via the Keedgo messenger! Other parents won't see your message. We built Keedgo to keep communication relevant and free of distractions.
- RSVP to events and sessions and add activities to your phone's native calendar.